If you are disabled and can’t work, making certain that you get the Social Security disability benefits you deserve is of the utmost importance. One way that you can be sure to fight as hard as possible is with the assistance of an experienced, knowledgeable Texas disability benefits attorney. But how can you tell if you are talking to a legal professional who can help you – and who you get along with?
Here are ten questions that you should ask during your initial consultation with a disability benefits lawyer:
- What kind of experience do you have in working with disability benefits cases?
- How long have you been an attorney and what is your educational background?
- You’ve looked at the details of my case – what are the potential challenges?
- What is your plan for moving forward with my disability benefits case?
- What is your philosophy when dealing with SSA disability cases?
- How do you keep abreast of Social Security legal issues and current events?
- How will we keep in touch, and what updates can I expect throughout my case?
- How long do you think my disability benefits case will take?
- How do you accommodate your disabled clients?
- How do you charge and how much do you charge?
At the Rasansky Law Firm, we offer no-obligation, confidential consultations that give you the opportunity to interview our attorneys and get your questions answered. To schedule your free, private appointment, call us today at 1-877-405-4313.