(214) 651-6100
1-877-405-4313 (toll-free) Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers
Send us an email! Call us!
by Staff - December 18, 2013


The first thing is to stop taking the drug and seek medical help immediately. Be sure to bring the recalled drug with you and tell the doctor where you received the drug. Then it is best to contact a drug injury attorney who can advise you on what potential legal steps to take afterwards.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © 2017 Rasansky Law Firm - Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers. All Rights Reserved.