(214) 651-6100
1-800-ATTORNEY (toll-free) Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers
Send us an email! Call us!
by Staff - December 18, 2013


It can be very frightening to accuse someone of daycare abuse especially since you cannot often be certain that it has taken place. But if you have mounting suspicions that your child is suffering abuse while with a caregiver, there are two important steps to take:

  • Visit your pediatrician. A doctor, especially one that is familiar with your child, may be able to spot signs of abuse that you missed and give you more information about the situation and the next step.
  • Report the abuse. Call the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-422-4453 to report your case officially. This will usually lead to a state investigation into the childcare facility or daycare center.
Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © 2016 Rasansky Law Firm - Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers. All Rights Reserved.