If a loved one has suffered a brain injury in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, call 1-877-405-4313 for a free consultation.
A catastrophic brain injury has the potential to change your life permanently. In a flash, you can sustain an injury which can put you out of work and even make it difficult to carry out normal, everyday tasks that we all take for granted. The brain is the body’s control center, and any kind of trauma to it can lead to a number of issues which are debilitating and costly to treat.
Has someone you love suffered a brain injury due to someone else’s negligence? We may be able to help. Please get in touch with us today by calling 1-877-405-4313, or by emailing us via the contact form found on this page.
There are many ways that one can sustain brain injuries. Here are a few of the most common ones:
- Skull fractures
- Hypoxic/ Anoxic events
- Diffuse axonal injury
- Coup-contrecoup injury
These types of injuries are somewhat common to automobile accidents, contact sports, slip and fall accidents, workplace accidents, and more. It’s estimated that more than 1.5 million Americans suffer brain injuries every single year. The consequences of these injuries are far-reaching and can last an entire lifetime.
If this injury was caused by someone’s negligence, why should your family suffer the financial consequences? We understand your situation, and will work tenaciously and aggressively to secure every penny that your family deserves.
Those suffering from a brain injury may be facing several obstacles, such as:
- The loss of a job due to an inability to work after an injury diminishes cognitive and physical skills.
- Family strife due to the financial costs and strain that is associated with taking care of a person with brain injury.
- Personality changes such as aggression, sadness and confusion, all of which can lead to the breakdown of relationships and marriages.
- Lower living standards due to employment loss.
- Chronic and constant pain due to unresolved injuries.
- Paralysis of lower (or all four) limbs, necessitating round-the-clock care of the injured person.
- Development of blood clots which can be life-threatening.
- Complications such as pneumonia, gastrointestinal issues, as well as urinary tract issues due to the destruction of brain centers controlling these organs.
You need stellar legal representation!
Our law firm has dedicated over two decades to the protection of the rights of the injured. We understand how these types of injuries can destroy entire families, and we’d like to help you get the money that you deserve to pay for ongoing care as well as expensive and life-saving surgery. Please call us today for more information on what we can do for you. We’re available 24 hours a day at 1-877-405-4313.
Speak With a Dallas Brain Injury Attorney For Free
The attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm are happy to speak to you about your potential case free of charge. If we can help with your claim, we’ll do so for no out-of-pocket cost to you. Call us 24/7 at (214) 651-6100, or toll-free at 1-877-405-4313.