(214) 651-6100
1-800-ATTORNEY (toll-free) Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers
Send us an email! Call us!
by Staff - December 8, 2014

FORT WORTH, TX (12/07/2014) — Two men have been hospitalized after suffering severe electrical burns while hanging lights at a Fort Worth school.

Lake Country Christian School

Lake Country Christian School / Credit: NBC 5

According to reports, the two men (one 27 years old, and one 31 years old) worked for Xtreme Holiday Lighting, and were hanging Christmas lights at the Lake County Christian School in Fort Worth Sunday night when an accident caused both men to suffer serious electrical burns. Lake County Christian School, which is in the 7000 block of Lake Country Drive, is north of Fort Worth, near Eagle mountain.

It’s been reported that the two workers were in a lift bucket, decorating a tree behind the school, when firefighters suspect something touched a nearby power line.

One of the victims suffered burns to one hand and one leg, while the other (Xtreme Holiday Lighting owner Brandon Roten) suffered burns to both hands. Both men were transported to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth shortly before 9:00 p.m. After reportedly consulting with a doctor at John Peter Smith Hospital, Brandon Roten was rushed by ambulance to Parkland Memorial Hospital’s burn unit in Dallas. He is listed in good condition.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © 2016 Rasansky Law Firm - Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers. All Rights Reserved.