Automobile accidents can cause serious injury. We can help. Call us today at 1-877-405-4313 for a free consultation.
“Why should I suffer because somebody else made a mistake?” This is a completely valid question that is asked by thousands of people every year, and our Dallas car accident lawyers feel that the answer is: you shouldn’t have to.
There are many types of motor vehicle accidents and each one requires different legal steps to ensure that your rights are protected, and that you get the compensation you deserve. For instance, if you’re a driver who was injured in a Dallas car accident, your case is completely different than that of a passenger in a commercial vehicle accident.
At Rasansky Law Firm, our Dallas Texas car accident lawyers take pride in representing men, women, and children injured in auto crashes across Texas, Oklahoma, and the entire United States. We know how hard it is for car crash victims to get back on their feet after being injured, and we know how important it is for you to get justice and fair compensation so that you can move on. We’re available 24/7 by calling 1-877-405-4313.
Simply put, insurance companies will do everything in their power to delay, deny, and reduce the value of your accident injury claim. They are trained to make it difficult for auto wreck victims like yourself to get the compensation that you deserve (it’s how they make money). What they are not planning on is you having an experienced Dallas car accident law firm on your side to fight for your rights. We can help you with:
Not sure what your rights are?
If you are not sure what your rights as a Dallas car accident victim are, then order our book, “Insider’s Legal Guide: The Biggest Mistakes that Drivers Make after an Accident.” This helpful book is valued at $13.95 but you can order it through our website for FREE and with no obligation by following the link at the bottom of this page.
If you have questions about your specific situation, give us a call anytime, day or night, at 1-877-405-4313 to discuss your situation. We’ll explain the legal options available to you for no cost.
Why hire the Dallas car accident attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm?
With so many car accident lawyers competing for your business in Texas and across the U.S. – especially around Dallas-Fort Worth – you may be wondering why we think you should hire us. Here are three great reasons:
- Respect. We respect your time, we respect your dignity, and we respect our professional reputation. We believe that you are the most important aspect of our law firm. You will always have access to your car accident attorney and paralegal, and no matter how large or small your case is, you can be sure that we are giving it our all.
- Resources. Do you want a law firm with access to the latest and greatest accident reconstruction technology and knowledgeable medical experts? You’ll find that at Rasansky Law Firm, where we also have a nurse on staff to review medical records, and we can suggest doctors who can help you with your specific needs at no cost to you.
- Results. Don’t take our word for it. We’ve been around the block a few times in the past 20 years, and our proven track record of successful car and truck accident cases speaks for itself.
The time to act is NOW!
Whether you’re in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Denton, Frisco or beyond, our accident attorneys are here for you. You can count on Rasansky Law Firm to handle your case with the utmost care and professionalism. Please contact us today, and find out what it feels like to have an experienced Dallas auto accident attorney treat you like their most important client.
If you would like to learn even more about protecting your rights after a car accident, request Jeff’s invaluable book on vehicle accidents. Inside his FREE book, The Insider’s Legal Guide: Biggest Mistakes Drivers Make After an Accident, Dallas car accident attorney Jeff Rasansky explains the mistakes that drivers frequently make after an automobile accident, and how to avoid them. You will also find valuable information such as:
- Tips and tricks for dealing with the insurance company
- Texas driving statistics
- Insurance claims “do’s” and “don’ts”
- Common deceptive insurance tactics
- Mistakes that can wreck your DFW auto accident case
- When to hire a lawyer