Has Your Child Been the Victim of Neglect or Abuse at Daycare?
We strongly recommend that you call us today and discuss the facts of your case so that we may advise you on your potential legal options. The call is free (1-877-405-4313), the consultation is free, and if we feel that we can help you with your case, we do so for no up-front cost. In other words, if we do not successfully recover money in your case, you literally pay us nothing.
Do you believe your child has been abused or mistreated?
The experienced Dallas daycare abuse lawyers at Rasansky Law Firm believe that every child deserves to be protected and cared for by responsible adults. We provide immediate and aggressive legal help for families of children hurt by abusive or neglectful child care providers. If you suspect that any type of abuse or neglect has occurred, we urge you to contact us or call us at 1-877-405-4313 as soon as possible for immediate help with your case.
Do you know the signs of daycare abuse or neglect?
Children can be abused physically, emotionally or sexually by daycare workers or other child care providers like nannies, babysitters, family members or teachers. If you are worried that your child may have been injured, hurt, harmed or neglected by their child care provider, look out for these signs:
- Behavioral changes or extreme mood swings.
- Regressive behavior such as refusing to talk or reverting to baby talk, thumb sucking, separation anxiety, clinging, rocking, head banging, or biting.
- Sudden sleep problems like bed-wetting, nightmares, etc.
- An unusual interest in sexual matters or sexualized behavior.
- Sudden aggressive or rebellious behavior problems.
- Fear or anxiety about going to the daycare provider.
- Fear of certain activities, people or places.
What should you do if you suspect child abuse or neglect?
If you believe that your child may be experiencing abuse at their daycare, then it is time to take action. Don’t be afraid to speak up and contact a Dallas daycare abuse lawyer if you suspect mistreatment – it is better that you address the issue head-on than let it affect your child’s life any longer. Here are the steps to take when you suspect daycare abuse:
- Take your concerns to your child’s doctor. Pediatricians and family doctors are trained to notice signs of abuse, and they can help you evaluate your situation.
- Talk openly and honestly with other parents at your daycare or child care provider and find out if they have noticed anything similar.
- If you still suspect daycare neglect or abuse, report it! You can call the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-422-4453, and you can also contact your state’s child abuse organization or your local police department.
Our daycare abuse lawyers have represented families who have experienced all types of horrific neglect & abuse.
- Broken bones caused by daycare abuse;
- Children left unattended in buses and vans for long periods of time;
- Near drowning cases because teachers and aides were not paying attention;
- A child being tortured by thumbtacks;
- Death and near-death experiences caused when an unattended child swallows foreign objects.
Stand up against daycare neglect and abuse.
If you are ready to hold your day care or childcare provider responsible for the abuse or neglect they inflicted on your child, then it is time to contact our daycare abuse legal team. Our Texas daycare abuse lawyers have a tremendous amount of experience handling a wide variety of daycare abuse and neglect cases, and no matter how your life has been turned upside-down, we can help you through this difficult time.
Get your copy of attorney Jeff Rasansky’s book, “Preventing, Discovering & Acting on Claims of Daycare and Childcare Abuse,” absolutely FREE. Inside this free book, Dallas injury attorney Jeff Rasansky provides valuable information regarding childcare issues, including the following:
- Choosing the best care option for your children;
- Determining whether your children have been abused or neglected – or whether their injury was a result of an accident;
- Preventing daycare abuse and neglect;
- What to do if you suspect daycare abuse or neglect;
- An in-depth review from actual case files and lessons learned;
- When you need to hire a lawyer.