Dallas Daycare Abuse Lawyers
Do You Think Your Child Is a Victim of Neglect or Abuse?
For many parents, the terrible reality of daycare abuse and neglect can be almost too much to handle. Our daycare abuse lawyers are painfully aware that even figuring out whether your child was abused can be difficult. Hurt children often don't want to talk about their experience or they are too young to communicate what happened. As a concerned parent, you may not be ready to contact a daycare abuse law firm. What should you do then?
Do You Believe Your Child Has Been Abused or Mistreated?
The experienced Dallas daycare abuse lawyers at Rasansky Law Firm believe that every child deserves to be protected and cared for by responsible adults. We provide immediate and aggressive legal help for the families of children hurt by abusive or neglectful child care providers.
If you suspect any type of abuse or neglect has occurred, we urge you to contact us or call us at 1-800-704-3578 as soon as possible for immediate help with your case.
Do You Know The Signs of Daycare Abuse or Neglect?
Children can be abused physically, emotionally or sexually by daycare or other child care providers like nannies, babysitters, family members or teachers. If you are worried that your child may have been injured, hurt, harmed or neglected by their child care provider, look out for these signs:
- Behavior changes or extreme mood swings.
- Regressive behavior like bedwetting, refusing to talk or reverting to baby talk, thumb sucking, separation anxiety, clinging, rocking, head banging, or biting.
- Sudden sleep problems like bed-wetting, nightmares or other fears.
- An unusual interest in sexual matters or sexualized behavior.
- Sudden aggressive or rebellious behavior problems.
- Fear or anxiety about going to the daycare provider.
- Fear of certain activities, people or places.
What Should You Do If You Suspect Child Abuse or Neglect?
If you believe that your child may be experiencing abuse at their daycare, then it is time to take action. Don't be afraid to speak up and contact a Dallas daycare abuse lawyer if you suspect mistreatment - it is better that you address the issue head-on than let it affect your child's life any longer. Here are steps to take when you suspect abuse or neglect:
- Take your concerns to your child's doctor. Pediatricians and family doctors are trained to notice signs of abuse, and they can help you evaluate your situation.
- Talk openly and honestly with other parents at your daycare or child care provider and find out if they have noticed anything similar.
- If you still suspect daycare neglect or cruelty, report it. You can call the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-422-4453 and you can also contact your state's child abuse organization
Our Daycare Abuse Lawyers Have Represented Families That Have Experienced All Types of Horrific Neglect and Abuse.
- Broken bones caused by daycare abuse;
- Children left unattended in buses and vans for long periods of time;
- Near drowning cases because teachers and aides were not paying attention;
- A child being tortured by thumbtacks;
- Death and near-death experiences caused when an unattended child swallows foreign objects.
Stand Up Against Daycare Neglect and Abuse
If you are ready to hold your daycare or child care provider responsible for the abuse or neglect they inflicted on your child, then it is time to contact our daycare abuse legal team. Our daycare abuse lawyers have a tremendous amount of experience handling a wide variety of daycare abuse and neglect cases, and no matter how your life has been turned upside-down we can help you through this difficult time.