The worst intersections for red-light wrecks in Arlington Texas.
No matter where you live, there will always be some intersections that are more dangerous than others. It’s important to educate yourself about the intersections which are more prone to auto accidents in order to take necessary precautionary measures.
As road construction continues in Arlington, all drivers should also be on the lookout for lane closures and other construction-related obstacles.
Dangerous intersections in Arlington, Texas.
- State Highway 360 at Six Flags Drive (map)
- Cooper Street at Pioneer Parkway (map)
- The most tickets for red light violations in Arlington were issued at this intersection.
- Cooper Street at W. Park Row Drive (map)
- This intersection has the 2nd highest number of tickets in Arlington for red light violations.
- Watson road at E. Park Row Drive (map)
If you know of any other intersections we may have missed, please leave a comment below so we can add them to our list!
DID YOU KNOW: In 2013 there were a total of 5,498 car accidents in reported in Arlington, TX, with approximately half of those resulting in injuries. Even worse, there were 26 fatalities.
Also see our page on the most dangerous intersections in DFW.