Open/Close Menu Dallas Personal Injury Attorneys


It depends. Are you 100% certain that your employer subscribes to the state-run workers’ compensation program? If you’ve verified with the Texas Department of insurance that they do, then the only way you can sue is if the accident resulted in death and was caused by “gross negligence.” Otherwise, your only option to recover compensation would be through a workers’ comp claim.
It’s important to note that if you’ve been in an on-the-job accident, you cannot take your employer’s word on anything. Talk to an attorney to get a true understanding of your options. The call is free, and we will never notify your employer. Call us anytime at 1-877-405-4313.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Copyright ©️ 2022 Rasansky Law Firm - Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers. All Rights Reserved.