Open/Close Menu Dallas Personal Injury Attorneys


If you have uncovered physical signs of abuse or neglect then it is time to take action.  A nursing home that knows of and tolerates abuse cannot be reasoned with or trusted.  You have four options. One, you can approach the nursing home administrator. Two, you can contact the state department that handles nursing homes and file a complaint. Three, you can contact the police department. Four, you can contact a nursing home abuse lawyer and explain what happened. The fourth option is the most advisable, because if you work through a lawyer, you may be able to claim some compensation for medical bills, nursing home transfer and pain and suffering.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Copyright ©️ 2022 Rasansky Law Firm - Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers. All Rights Reserved.