Open/Close Menu Dallas Personal Injury Attorneys


Whether you’re a first party (the drunk driver) or a third party (anyone else injured in the accident), you may absolutely be able to file a lawsuit. As a passenger, you’re considered a third-party and may sue both the drunk driver, as well as the bar which over-served him or her.
In these kinds of cases, time really is of the essence. You have to act fast to allow for proper evidence collection and enough time to build a solid case. Rasansky Law firm is a dedicated Dallas dram shop attorney who deals with car accidents on a regular basis. If you’ve been in an accident with a drunk driver, you may be able to get compensation thanks to Texas’ Dram Shop laws. These laws enable you to hold the drinking establishment liable for their portion of liability. For more information, call 1-877-405-4313 and speak to our Dallas attorneys.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Copyright ©️ 2022 Rasansky Law Firm - Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers. All Rights Reserved.