While many parents are familiar with the dangers of daycare abuse, fewer families are aware that their children could be victims of daycare neglect. While the signs and consequences of daycare neglect can be more subtle than those of daycare abuse, they can be just as harmful and even deadly. What kinds of actions are considered daycare neglect?
- Your child is not regularly fed or given water throughout the day.
- Your child is not given the medication that he or she needs.
- Your child’s diaper isn’t changed throughout the day.
- Your child is left alone and without supervision.
- Your child’s immediate health needs are ignored.
If your child has been harmed because of daycare neglect, speak to a Dallas daycare neglect attorney today about your case and make certain that no other children are injured by your child’s daycare center.