Open/Close Menu Dallas Personal Injury Attorneys


Any legal parent or legally appointed guardian of an injured child can sue a doctor for cerebral palsy malpractice. You have to be directly involved in the injury case. You would be the one to first notice something wrong with your child. When you suspect a birth injury, start saving all paperwork and take your child to an objective pediatrician.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Copyright ©️ 2022 Rasansky Law Firm - Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers. All Rights Reserved.