The Epidemic of Medical Mistakes & Understanding Your Rights
Jeff Rasansky represents victims and the families of victims in Texas and across the country in claims and lawsuits stemming from medical negligence and malpractice. Nationally recognized by the press and his peers, Jeff advocates tirelessly against the pain and suffering, catastrophic injuries and deaths caused by careless doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other medical professionals for people just like you.
Dallas-based Rasansky Law Firm is a premier medical malpractice and medical negligence firm. Nationally, their clients sing their praises for their work holding doctors, nurses, hospitals and all types of medical professionals accountable for their mistakes and errors.
Inside his free book, The Epidemic of Medical Mistakes & Understanding Your Rights, Dallas personal injury attorney Jeffrey Rasansky provides valuable information regarding medical malpractice, including the following:
- How medical malpractice and nursing mistake cases are evaluated;
- Clear and concise definitions of what is considered medical malpractice;
- How to avoid medical mistakes, medical and nursing errors in your health care delivery;
- An in-depth review from actual case files and lessons learned;
- When you need to hire a lawyer;
- What to look for in a medical malpractice attorney;
And much, much more!
- Learn why your health care provider does not want you to have this book.
- Learn whether the outcome of your case was preventable or malpractice?
- Learn what would another doctor have done under the same or similar circumstances?
- Learn how much will it cost to take care of my child’s future medical needs?
- Learn all of this Information BEFORE you make any mistakes.
If you or someone you love has been injured or has lost their life due to what you feel may be a medical mistake or negligence on the part of a medical professional, please include your story with the form below and one of our attorneys will review your situation for free. Please, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
View the book on Amazon.
* Please note that we can only ship to US addresses.