Hurt in a limo accident? Call 1-877-405-4313 and let us fight for the compensation you deserve.
A limousine can be a great transportation option in Dallas-Fort Worth, especially when celebrating a birthday, wedding, graduation, engagement or just a night out on the town. Unfortunately, these vehicles are not immune to auto accidents, and claims can get quite complex when they involve a commercial transportation company.
Limo drivers and the companies that own these vehicles are sometimes lax when it comes to car maintenance, driver training, requiring occupants to wear seatbelts, and following traffic rules. In addition, the fact that the two front doors are inaccessible by the passengers can create a serious hazard in the case of a vehicle fire.
Limousine accidents can be serious and traumatic for all parties involved, and they may result in serious injuries such as whiplash, broken bones, internal bleeding, paralysis, brain damage, as well as emotional and psychological trauma. If you or a loved one has been in a limousine accident in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, call Rasansky Law Firm today at 1-877-405-4313 for your free consultation. We can discuss your legal options as far as compensation and justice are concerned, and this is all done at no cost to you.
Immediately after a limousine accident, there are a couple of things that you must do:
- Seek medical treatment immediately. Injuries that may initially seem minor have the potential to grow in severity the days following an accident, leading to complications. If you have no proof of your injuries, you have very little on which to base a personal injury claim.
- Take photos of the accident scene and take down phone numbers of witnesses. This will help build a strong case should the insurance company deny your claim or you decide to file a lawsuit.
- Do not discuss fault with the driver or the company that hired out the limousine. Do not engage in conversation or submit a recorded statement to the insurance company overseeing the limousine. Doing so may jeopardize your chances of getting the compensation that you need later on.
- Do not sign any documents or agree to a verbal statement from any party.
- Speak with a Dallas personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
- Get a detailed police report documenting the accident.
If you decide to pursue a personal injury claim, you may be entitled to seek various forms of compensation, including:
- Lost wages: This is a kind of compensation that seeks to provide you with money for the days that you were unable to work as a result of your injuries. This usually applies even if you used your vacation or sick days to take care of your absence from your place of work.
- Medical expenses: Limousine accidents usually come with serious injuries that may require specialized treatment such as surgery. By filing a lawsuit, you may be able to have access to funds that will help you take care of your treatment needs to a point where you’ll have made a full recovery.
- Reduced earning capacity: limousine accidents may severely incapacitate you, making it impossible for you to resume working the way you used to before the accident. You will thus need a certain amount of money to help you make the transition from your past job to one that takes into consideration your current situation post-accident.
Please call us today at 1-877-405-4313 for your free consultation. If we can help you, we’ll take on your case for no up-front costs. If we don’t win your case, you never pay us a single penny.
Speak With a Dallas Accident Attorney For Free
The attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm are happy to speak to you about your potential case free of charge. If we can help with your claim, we’ll do so for no out-of-pocket cost to you. Call us 24/7 at (214) 651-6100, or toll-free at 1-877-405-4313.