Congratulations to attorney Jeff Rasansky for being named to 2018’s list of The Best Lawyers in America!
Dallas personal injury attorney Jeff Rasansky has officially been selected by his peers for inclusion in the 24th edition of The Best Lawyers in America for his work in plaintiff’s personal injury litigation.
Being named as one of 2018’s Best Lawyers in America® is a prestigious honor that exemplifies an attorney’s exceptional abilities, reputation, and record of success. As the oldest peer review publication in the legal profession, Best Lawyers® has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.
Attorneys are selected for inclusion based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation which examines the professional abilities, current practice, and experience of each lawyer. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, nor can lawyers nominate themselves for this prestigious honor.
Click here for more information about Best Lawyers®.
About Jeff Rasansky.
Jeff Rasansky’s dedication and pride in the level of personal service he provides his clients sets him apart from most other personal injury attorneys. Mr. Rasansky and his team focus on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases in Dallas, Texas, as well as across the country.
With over 25 years of experience as a trial lawyer, Jeff Rasansky has successfully litigated several high-profile personal injury and wrongful death cases, and has helped countless victims recover the money they deserve following a personal injury accident.
Mr. Rasansky’s work in personal injury litigation over the past two decades has garnered several professional accolades, including:
- Best Lawyers in Dallas by D Magazine (2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2017)
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters for the past 15 years straight (2003-current)
- Named as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
- Named as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Dallas by Texas Law and Politics Magazine
- Named as one of the Leading 500 Plaintiff’s Lawyers in America by Lawdragon
- Awarded the Impact on Justice Award by the Texas Access to Justice Foundation