Automobile accidents can cause serious injuries. We can help. Call our Dallas car accident lawyers today.
“Why should I suffer because somebody else made a mistake?” This is a completely valid question that is asked by thousands of people every year, and our Dallas car accident attorneys feel that the answer is: you shouldn’t have to.
The period of time following an auto accident can be full of anger, confusion, pain, and suffering. You inevitably have enough to worry about without being forced to deal with insurance or worry about mounting medical bills, property damage to your vehicle, and the possibility of missing work. This is where we come in.
Helping people in your exact situation is all we do at Rasansky Law Firm, and over the past 27 years, we’ve built an impressive track record of success. Best of all, we work on contingency. This means that you never pay us a penny unless (and until) we win your case and put money in your pocket.
There are many types of motor vehicle accidents, and each one requires a different approach to ensure that your rights are protected, and that you get the compensation you deserve. As one of the most-experienced accident injury law firms in Dallas, you can trust that we will handle your case professionally, tenaciously, and with your best interests at heart.
At Rasansky Law Firm, our Dallas car accident lawyers take pride in representing men, women, and children injured in car crashes across Texas. We know how hard it is for car accident victims to get back on their feet after being injured, and we know how important it is for you to get the justice and compensation you deserve so that you can move on with your life.
Simply put, insurance companies will do everything in their power to delay, deny, and reduce the value of your car accident injury claim. They are trained to make it difficult for car wreck victims like yourself to get the compensation they deserve; that’s how insurance companies make a profit. Don’t let them take advantage of you or string you along. Let us handle the insurance company and your claim from beginning to end while you focus on recovering.
Types of auto accident claims.
There are numerous types of car accidents that we see impacting drivers throughout Texas daily. Accidents can happen for a variety of reasons and in various locations throughout the state. In general, the point of impact where two cars meet often determines the type of collision a person is involved in. Some types of car accidents impacting the lives of Texans include, but are not limited to:
- Head-On Collisions: Head-on collisions occur when two vehicles collided in a front-to-front manner. These accidents account for the majority of fatal accidents across our state and result in some of the most severe injuries for victims.
- Rear-End Crashes: These accidents occur when the front end of one vehicle collides with the rear-end of a second vehicle. Many rear-end accidents are a result of distracted driving. Nearly 1.7 million rear-end collisions take place throughout the country each year.
- T-Bone Accidents: The side-impact collision, commonly referred to as a T-bone crash, occurs when the front end of one vehicle crashes into the side of a second vehicle. These accidents routinely occur in intersections and areas where one driver entered out into the path of a second vehicle. These accidents are particularly dangerous for victims on the side of the vehicle’s impact.
- Sideswipe Accidents: Sideswipes occur when two parallel vehicles collide in a side-to-side impact. Sideswipes often occur when one or both drivers fail to maintain their own lanes. Drivers swerving and drifting into other lanes can cause these accidents. Sideswipe accidents are extremely likely to result in a rollover collision for one or both vehicles involved.
- Chain Reaction Crashes: When three or more vehicles collide along the road, they are involved in what is known as a chain reaction collision. These accidents often occur in construction zones, near other accidents, and in situations involving distracted drivers. In some cases, vehicles crash into others at high-rates-of-speed, causing the second vehicle to bounce off and strike others sharing the road.
- Single-Vehicle Accidents: Although many drivers worry about how the drivers of other vehicles act on the road, the majority of accidents every day are single-vehicle collisions. Nearly 50% of all fatal accidents across the entire country involve only one vehicle. In some instances, single-vehicle accidents are caused by faulty or defective parts. Victims involved in single-vehicle accidents may have some legal options available to them.
If you sustain injuries in a car accident as a result of another driver’s actions, you may have legal options available for you. Reach out to our Dallas car accident lawyers at Rasansky Law Firm at your earliest convenience to explore legal options available for you.
Common Causes of Car Collisions in Texas
In Texas, there are a variety of reasons why car accidents take place. The majority of accidents across our state are caused by driver errors. Some leading causes of auto collisions our team helps victims recover from include those caused by:
- Speeding Drivers: Drivers who do not maintain a safe speed are likely to lose control of their vehicles. In many instances, speeding drivers are unable to stop in time to avoid bicyclists, other vehicles at intersections, pedestrians, and objects in the road. As a result, they are at an increased risk to be injured in a collision. Furthermore, speeding drivers are likely to roll over on curved roads. Accidents involving speeding drivers are likely to end with life-threatening injuries.
- Distracted Drivers: There are several laws in place to prevent drivers from texting and talking on cell phones, yet we continue to see distracted drivers cause collisions at an alarming rate. Using cellphones, eating, reaching for items in the backseat, and engaging in other distracting behaviors can lead to severe collisions.
- Impaired Drivers: Although the number of impaired driving arrests has declined nearly 33% over the past ten years in our state, we continue to see drunk drivers cause life-altering accidents at an alarming rate. Drivers who are under the influence, place the lives of others sharing the road at risk. In our state, more than 1,000 people lose their lives in drunk driving accidents each year while thousands more are left with catastrophic injuries.
- Drivers Who are Fatigued: Entering roadways while fatigued decreases a driver’s ability to react to objects and other vehicles on the road. Driving drowsy is comparable to the impacts of driving impaired. There are instances where drivers fall asleep behind the wheel and cause devastating collisions that impact their lives and the lives of others indefinitely.
- Unfamiliar Roadways: Not being familiar with roads, traffic control devices, and other differences in areas can impact a driver’s ability to maintain control of their vehicle. Slamming on their brakes, changing lanes without looking, and traveling the wrong way down roads are common causes of accidents we see in Texas.
- Defective and Malfunctioning Parts: Numerous collisions are caused by defective and malfunctioning parts. When vehicles do not function as they are intended, they can dramatically impact a driver’s ability to maintain control over their vehicle. Accelerators that jam, brakes that do not work, and tire blowouts can lead to serious injuries and damages.
- Inadequate Maintenance: It is crucial that drivers remain proactive with inspecting and maintaining their vehicles. Many accidents are caused by drivers who fail to rotate or replace their tires, change their brakes and rotors, or fail to maintain the mechanical controls on vehicles.
If you sustained injuries in an accident in Texas, contact our law firm at your earliest convenience to see how we can help you.
Types of Auto Accident Claims
In addition to passenger car accidents, we can also help with other types of motor vehicle accidents, such as 18-wheeler truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, accidents caused by drunk drivers, and more.
Not sure what your rights are?
If you are not sure what your rights as a car accident victim are, call us for a free consultation. We’re happy to explain the legal options available to you for no charge. We can give you our overall assessment of your claim, and it will never cost you a penny.
In fact, we can even handle your claim from beginning to end for no cost to you. Our car accident attorneys only collect a fee if we win your case. If we don’t actually win your case and put money in your pocket, you literally never owe us a single penny.
We’re available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you prefer to discuss your case over email, reach out to us using the contact form found on this page.
Why hire the Dallas car accident attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm?
With so many auto accident lawyers competing for your business in Texas—especially around Dallas-Fort Worth—you may be wondering why you should hire us. Here are three great reasons:
- Respect — We respect your time, we respect your dignity, and we respect our professional reputation. We believe that you are the most-important aspect of our law firm. You will always have access to your car accident attorney and paralegal. No matter how large or small your case is, you can be sure that we are giving it our all.
- Resources — Do you want a law firm with access to the latest and greatest accident reconstruction technology and knowledgeable medical experts? You’ll find that at Rasansky Law Firm, where we can also suggest doctors who can help you with your specific needs at no cost to you.
- Results — Don’t take our word for it. We’ve been around the block a few times in the past 20 years, and our proven track record of successful car and truck accident cases speaks for itself.
The time to act is NOW!
Whether you’re in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Denton, Frisco or beyond, our auto accident attorneys are here for you. You can count on the attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm to handle your case with the utmost care and professionalism.
Contact us today and find out what it feels like to have an experienced Dallas auto accident attorney treat you like their most important client.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, don’t wait. Take action today! Speak With an experienced Car Accident Lawyer For FREE.
I had been rear-ended in July of 2016 and they have done a great job with my case, I am happy with my settlement and I would recommend them.
– Luke’s Technology Solutions ★★★★★
Car accidents impact the lives of thousands of families throughout our state. Though some accidents result in minor injuries, many victims are left with injuries that leave them permanently impaired and to deal with overwhelming pain and suffering. Waiting to protect your legal rights after being harmed in an accident can severely jeopardize your chances of recovering. Rather than waiting, it is crucial that you reach out to a Dallas car accident lawyer as soon as possible. You may be entitled to compensation to cover the financial burdens you face moving forward.
The Texas car accident attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm have nearly three decades of experience helping accident victims move forward after being harmed in collisions as a result of negligent and reckless drivers. Our team of qualified and reputable attorneys provides trusted and competent legal guidance for our clients. We are available to discuss the circumstances surrounding your accident at your earliest convenience to determine what legal options are available for you.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Texas and you have questions about your legal options, call our attorneys 24/7 at 214-651-6100 or 1-877-405-4313 for your free case evaluation. Tell us your story and we’ll give you your options.